UPAC Returns Policy
All refund rights under both State and Commonwealth law apply.
All Upac goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and failure does not amount to a major failure. If the failure is minor, Upac reserves our right to offer to repair only. Upac reserves the right to not offer a refund or an exchange coupon.
Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under the policy and our obligations to you.
WHEN YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND
- At Upac you have 7 days to return your items (some exclusion apply) for a full refund or exchange as long as it is returned in a saleable condition with original proof of purchase. The refund will be provided using your original payment method.
- By saleable condition we mean that the item hasn’t been opened or used, is still in its original packaging and all manuals, packaging and accessories are included.
EXCLUDED CHANGE OF MIND ITEMS
The following items can’t be returned unless they are faulty:
- Customed printed boxes, bags, tapes or other custom printed products
- Custom sized bags, boxes, tapes or other custom sized products
- Custom lengths and widths of edge and corner protection products
- Special order products
Upac will accept returns and provide you with a refund (refund will be provided using original payment method) or repair, or exchange, where:
- The item is faulty or is not of acceptable quality, or
- The product does not match the sample or our description; and
- Upac or the customer has proof of purchase
We reserve the right not to offer an exchange voucher, refund or repair where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
PROOF OF PURCHASE
Returns, refunds, exchanges or repair requests must be accompanied by any one of the following proof of purchase documents unless Upac has record of the transaction:
- Invoice issued by Upac
- Online Tax Invoice (order confirmations will not be accepted)
- Financial statements such as a bank statement, credit card statement
- Online proof of purchase when calling Customer Service also includes Zip, Afterpay and Paypal statements
We may update this policy from time to time in order to reflect, for example, changes to our practices or for other operational, legal or regulatory reasons.
For more information about our returns policy, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
13 Blackmore Rd Smeaton Grange Australia, NSW 2567
CONTACT UPAC TODAY